• Willkommen Gast, auf dem Forum und im Wiki der UOB, der "Ultima Online Bibliothek"!
    Wir werden unsere Regeln hier kurz aufzählen, bitte richtet euch danach, auch im Sinne eines fairen und trotzdem offenen Meinungsaustausches, generell am Interesse einer Umgebung in der sich möglichst alle wohlfühlen sollen!

• Sinnloses Spamming ist nicht erlaubt. Ein-Smilie Postings sind nicht erlaubt. Kurze Postings welche nichts Sinnvolles zum Thread beitragen sind Spamming
    • Das Posten von Bugs und Exploits sowie Links zu Seiten wo solche zu lesen sind, dies betrifft auch illegale Dritt-Verkäufer Seiten
    • Informationen zu Freeshards und ähnlichen Projekten gehören nicht auf unsere offizielle UO-Fansite - Infos zu anderen Spielen sind erlaubt (siehe Unterforum "Spieleecke")
    • Avatare/Benutzerbilder sollten den aufgestellten Regeln entsprechen
    • Trotz allem auch mal immer wieder an das Scamming-Thema denken
    • Bitte beachtet auch die Marktplatzregeln
    • Kontaktperson für Fragen ist Medea - und nun, viel Spaß beim Lesen!

(Player Event) Boss Battle

Drowy

Knappe
On sunday the 25.6.2017 at 20:30 CET at WBB I would like to invite to defend the void pool.

Drowy

Knappe
Next saturday the 1.7.2017 20:30, we are doing the next Zippy and the Myrmidex Queen event. Meeting at WBB. Prequests have to be finished.

Drowy

Knappe
Next saturday 14.10.2017 20:30 CET from WBB, we are going to Zippy only this time. Prequests have to be finished.

Drowy

Knappe
Next sunday 13.5.2018 20:30 CET from WBB, we are going to Zippy and the Queen. Prequests have to be finished. Time of Legends is required.

Drowy

Knappe
Next sunday 8.7.2018 20:30 CET from WBB, we are going to Zippy and the Queen. Prequests have to be finished. Time of Legends is required.

Drowy

Knappe
Next saturday 1.9.2018 20:30 CET from WBB, we are going to Zippy and the Queen. Prequests have to be finished. Time of Legends is required.

Drowy

Knappe
Next sunday 16.9.2018 20:30 CET from WBB, we are going to Myrmidex Queen only. Prequests have to be finished. Time of Legends is required.

Drowy

Knappe
Next sunday the 26.5.2019 at 20:30 CET, I would like to invite to some Exodus runs. I am aiming for 4 rounds. Keys should be gathered on your own, so you should have 4 daggers, 4 robes and 4 rites. There will probably some spare keys, so even if you dont have any keys come over. Meeting at WBB.

Drowy

Knappe
Next saturday 15.6.2019, I would like to try the Void Pool challenge. If you like to join, meet at WBB 20:30 CET.

Drowy

Knappe
Next sunday the 11.8.2019 at 20:30 CET, I would like to invite to some Exodus runs. I am aiming for 4 rounds. Keys should be gathered on your own, so you should have 4 daggers, 4 robes and 4 rites. There will probably some spare keys, so even if you dont have any keys come over. Meeting at WBB.

Drowy

Knappe
Next sunday 15.9.2019 20:30 CET from WBB, we are going to Zippy and the Queen. Prequests have to be finished. Time of Legends is required.

Drowy

Knappe
This sunday 13.10.19 20:30 CET from WBB we will go after Charybdis. High Seas Expansion and some sort of far fighter or healer is necessary.

Drowy

Knappe
Next saturday the 25.01.2020 at 20:30 CET, I would like to invite to some Exodus runs. I am aiming for 4 rounds. Keys should be gathered on your own, so you should have 4 daggers, 4 robes and 4 rites. Maybe there are some spare keys, but you shouldnt count on it. Meeting at WBB.

Oben