• Willkommen Gast, auf dem Forum und im Wiki der UOB, der "Ultima Online Bibliothek"!
    Wir werden unsere Regeln hier kurz aufzählen, bitte richtet euch danach, auch im Sinne eines fairen und trotzdem offenen Meinungsaustausches, generell am Interesse einer Umgebung in der sich möglichst alle wohlfühlen sollen!

• Sinnloses Spamming ist nicht erlaubt. Ein-Smilie Postings sind nicht erlaubt. Kurze Postings welche nichts Sinnvolles zum Thread beitragen sind Spamming
    • Das Posten von Bugs und Exploits sowie Links zu Seiten wo solche zu lesen sind, dies betrifft auch illegale Dritt-Verkäufer Seiten
    • Informationen zu Freeshards und ähnlichen Projekten gehören nicht auf unsere offizielle UO-Fansite - Infos zu anderen Spielen sind erlaubt (siehe Unterforum "Spieleecke")
    • Avatare/Benutzerbilder sollten den aufgestellten Regeln entsprechen
    • Trotz allem auch mal immer wieder an das Scamming-Thema denken
    • Bitte beachtet auch die Marktplatzregeln
    • Kontaktperson für Fragen ist Medea - und nun, viel Spaß beim Lesen!

(Player Event) Boss Battle

Drowy

Knappe
On Saturday the 5.3.2016 at 8:30 pm CET I am inviting for a Medusa hunt. Meet at WBB.
Medusa is a Repond Slayer but there are also Dragons, Ophidians, Undead Gargoyles, Ogre Lords, Banshees. If you are wearing an undead talisman you get more damage from Medusa and other Repond monsters.

Drowy

Knappe
Saturday the 26.3.2016 we are moving to the kinda forgotten bosses (Merkatus the Tormented, Ilhenir the Stained and Twaulo of the Glades). We will see how many we are able to do.

We meet at WBB on saturday 26.3.2016 20:30 CET.

Drowy

Knappe
This saturday 18.6.2016 20:30 CET meeting at WBB, I invite for the new bosses Zipa... (I will only call him Zippy) and the Myrmidex Queen. You have to do the quest(s) until the boss(es). If you need some help with the quests, ask in general chat.

Drowy

Knappe
Next battle with Zippy and the Myrmidex queen is sceduled for friday the 24.6.2016 20:30 CET. Meeting at WBB.

Drowy

Knappe
Next battle with Zippy and the Myrmidex queen is sceduled for sunday the 3.7.2016 18:30 CET. As always starting with Zippy. Meeting at WBB.

Drowy

Knappe
Next battle with Zippy and the Myrmidex queen is sceduled for saturday the 9.7.2016 20:30 CET. Starting with ZIppy. Meet at WBB.

Drowy

Knappe
Next battle with Zippy and the Myrmidex queen is sceduled for saturday the 16.7.2016 20:30 CET. Starting with ZIppy. Meet at WBB.

Drowy

Knappe
Next battle with Zippy and the Myrmidex queen is sceduled for sunday 7.7.2016 20:30 CET Starting with ZIppy. Meet at WBB.

Drowy

Knappe
Next battle with Zippy and the Myrmidex queen is sceduled for saturday 13.8.2016 20:30 CET Starting with ZIppy. Meet at WBB.

Drowy

Knappe
Next battle with Zippy and the Myrmidex queen is sceduled for saturday 27.8.2016 20:30 CET Starting with ZIppy. Meet at WBB.

Drowy

Knappe
For next saturday the 3.9.2016 20:30 CET I want to announce a Doom Gauntlet run. Everyone interested meet at WBB. Most monsters are vulnerable to Demon or Undead Slayers.

Drowy

Knappe
For next saturday 1.10.2016 starting from WBB 20:30 CET, I want to invite to a battle against the shadowlords in the Ararat ship. You have to have finished the Explorer of the Deep quest to get there. Dont forget the diving suit.

Drowy

Knappe
Next saturday the 15.10.2016 at 20:30 CET, meeting at WBB, we will be going to the champspawn in Bedlam under the cemetery, to Ilhenir the Stained. Therefor you will need entrance to Bedlam. Enough items for the entrance quest should be available, so this could also be done on saturday.

Drowy

Knappe
Next saturday the 29.10.2016 at 20:30 CET, I would like to invite to some Exodus runs. I am aiming for 4 rounds. Keys should be gathered on your own, so you should have 4 daggers, 4 robes and 4 rites. Maybe there are some spare keys, but you shouldnt count on it. Meeting at WBB.

Drowy

Knappe
Next saturday the 7.1.2017 20:30, we are doing the next Zippy and the Myrmidex Queen event. Meeting at WBB. Prequests have to be finished.

Drowy

Knappe
Saturday the 25.3.2017 20:30 CET at West Britain Bank I would like to invite for a doom run.

Drowy

Knappe
Next saturday the 8.4.2017 at 20:30 CET, I would like to invite to some Exodus runs. I am aiming for 4 rounds. Keys should be gathered on your own, so you should have 4 daggers, 4 robes and 4 rites. Maybe there are some spare keys, but you shouldnt count on it. Meeting at WBB.

Drowy

Knappe
Friday the 2.6.2017 20:30 CET at West Britain Bank I would like to invite for a doom run.

Oben