• Willkommen Gast, auf dem Forum und im Wiki der UOB, der "Ultima Online Bibliothek"!
    Wir werden unsere Regeln hier kurz aufzählen, bitte richtet euch danach, auch im Sinne eines fairen und trotzdem offenen Meinungsaustausches, generell am Interesse einer Umgebung in der sich möglichst alle wohlfühlen sollen!

• Sinnloses Spamming ist nicht erlaubt. Ein-Smilie Postings sind nicht erlaubt. Kurze Postings welche nichts Sinnvolles zum Thread beitragen sind Spamming
    • Das Posten von Bugs und Exploits sowie Links zu Seiten wo solche zu lesen sind, dies betrifft auch illegale Dritt-Verkäufer Seiten
    • Informationen zu Freeshards und ähnlichen Projekten gehören nicht auf unsere offizielle UO-Fansite - Infos zu anderen Spielen sind erlaubt (siehe Unterforum "Spieleecke")
    • Avatare/Benutzerbilder sollten den aufgestellten Regeln entsprechen
    • Trotz allem auch mal immer wieder an das Scamming-Thema denken
    • Bitte beachtet auch die Marktplatzregeln
    • Kontaktperson für Fragen ist Medea - und nun, viel Spaß beim Lesen!

To be clear.

New Frarc

Knappe
Me leaving for Stratics has nothing to do with leaving UO.

And although I liked writing for Stratics, I been thinking of leaving them for months. It was for Petra I stayed, I liked working with her.

I felt there was not much respect for all our hard work and free time we put in the things we did for Stratics. If it was making news, or doing research , or moderating forums. The negative reactions on the Stratics forums on what we did was way more then the positive. That is not something I wanted to keep spending my free time for.

I'm not going to write a goodbye on Stratics, I already see the disrespect to us and that we are called rats. But thats the too often nasty nature of the Stratics forums.

When I saw Petra leave , I saw the only reason that kept me on Stratics gone, So I left shortly after her.And many others followed.

But don't worry, I keep writing and announce events for UOB , Knuckleheads , and COY like I been doing for the last years. I even asked Gilmour to adjust my Signature and It will show as Knuckleheads reporter. :)

I never regret anything I do.

Who knows what the future will bring......But you will have to deal with Jigsaw and Frarc for a while :blinzel:

Medea

Moderatorin
Teammitglied
Hi Frarc,

I am sad to see the most active reporter on Stratics for Drachenfels go... but I understand you very well also :blinzel: The (personal) changes over the last few years at Stratics have gained a dimension I do not really understand anymore, so I most probably would have reacted the same way as you did, if I were still on the staff.

If others say something about "rats", I would like to say: A big thank you for the past years! You may not have gotten much feedback about your reports, events, guides etc. but they surely were greatly appreciated! THANK YOU very much for your hard work! :blumen:

Needless to say, I am very happy that you stay on the UOB, Knuckleheads and CoY Forums and delivering event news!

UO of course is not dead - long live UO! :}

Lemmy

Dieb
As I always say: Frarc rocks! Keep your spirit up and go ahead! DF loves your work. However, I will stay active on Stratics, as I need to break the 2000 postings limit. And I feel, there should be some Cheerleaders like me among the Doomsdayers.

I will kick their asses, just like I did in about 1650+ postings before...

:blinzel:

Claire Repaire

Söldner
Hi Frarc,

sad to see you go from strats. Don´t know what happend, didn´t even know that Petra has left.

Anyway.
Since I always try to find positive aspects: You can spend more time for your highly appreciated events/stunts/outings with us in Drachs now. :)

Thanx in advance! :)

Claire

PS. Just read Stratics (forums are back) - seems a lot of old Mods followed Petra. Storm and others took over command. Strange. *scratches head*

PPS: Boah!
Petra
Kelmo!
Tazar
Magdalene
Watchertoo
and some more are gone.

Unfortunately the Rares-Forum seems still to be quite vital. One of the New Mods is even a former Rares Mod. These greedy Rare-Traders and Shard-Transfers were the knife in the back of UO. But that´s another story...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben