• Willkommen Gast, auf dem Forum und im Wiki der UOB, der "Ultima Online Bibliothek"!
    Wir werden unsere Regeln hier kurz aufzählen, bitte richtet euch danach, auch im Sinne eines fairen und trotzdem offenen Meinungsaustausches, generell am Interesse einer Umgebung in der sich möglichst alle wohlfühlen sollen!

• Sinnloses Spamming ist nicht erlaubt. Ein-Smilie Postings sind nicht erlaubt. Kurze Postings welche nichts Sinnvolles zum Thread beitragen sind Spamming
    • Das Posten von Bugs und Exploits sowie Links zu Seiten wo solche zu lesen sind, dies betrifft auch illegale Dritt-Verkäufer Seiten
    • Informationen zu Freeshards und ähnlichen Projekten gehören nicht auf unsere offizielle UO-Fansite - Infos zu anderen Spielen sind erlaubt (siehe Unterforum "Spieleecke")
    • Avatare/Benutzerbilder sollten den aufgestellten Regeln entsprechen
    • Trotz allem auch mal immer wieder an das Scamming-Thema denken
    • Bitte beachtet auch die Marktplatzregeln
    • Kontaktperson für Fragen ist Medea - und nun, viel Spaß beim Lesen!

Neue Elfengilde auf Siege

Suilanno,

Greetings,

The time of silence is over. The elves are moving back to the old land on various places to claim their old place.

Variel sat on a root, near Ost-in-Edhil, his home, and looked to Uldral, who was sitting in the grass next to him.

“Variel, im cen rimbe muindor ah muinthel barad, rain pen adab na vel talath. Erinqua mornedhel ertha vel coth. Sui huore men dagra? Glir, nar amdir?”

“Variel, I see great numbers of our brothers and sisters scattered, wandering aimless over the land. Some of them joined the lines of evil forces. How can we withstand? Tell me, is there hope?”

A swarm of Birds raised and flow in a high circle above his home and the mountains behind his house. Variel followed them with his eyes.

“Alae, ettele mina niben aew huore tur mina barad, ettela amon – amdir cuil-tha ned uir, te cuil ned lin hun lim ciul, te lume si.”

“Look, even the smallest bird can overcome the strongest wall, even a mountain – hope exists at every time, she exists in your heart and as long as you keep her alive, she will be there.”

“Ped nin variel, ech naunth ti tol-tha ven, to car-tha vel edhelrim ah net vin sad?”

“Tell me Variel, do you think they will come to us, to rebuild the elvenation and to claim our place?

“Im gar amdir, Uldrak”

“I have hope, Uldrak”

Said Variel, who was still following the birds with his eyes.

Every one who likes to play an elf and who wants to have little a more then just the racial features of an elf, is welcome to visit us at Ost-in-Edhil, our home. If you like to bring the flair of a noble elvenhouse to Siege, then you could be the right person for our Guild.

On Siege?

Yes, on Siege.

Here it takes more work to sustain a community, our guild, but in fact, here you need your guild-community. We will build up our elvenhouse from the very beginning. We have to stand our elf’s against the Orc (also rp), against the Vampires (rp too) and various other groups. Of cause we will have friends who will help us und whom we will help in the dark times.

Please do not think that having an enemy guild on Siege means that there will not be fair and helpful behaviour from our “enemies” outside the play. There is indeed an honourable etiquette, and we will follow to it.

Even if you play “fulltime” on other shards, you will be welcome as an elf if you just like to do some RP and to feel the spark of adventure.

For all, who want to join now, you have to do the pioneer work with me, to provide a home, enveloped rule and establish the RP for the others who will join us later with ML.

What else?

We provide our own elvenlanguage (in word txt data) with grammatical rules and a dictionary for our member. It is a simple form of sindarin, the elfish from tolkins Lord of the Rings.

We have started to write an overview about elves, some tips for behaviour and some “ready to go” sentences for the daily UO use.

I will put it on our forum, as soon as we open our boards on the stratic guild siege forum.

This all will be provided if we get a positive response from interested players.

Please!!

If you answer on the thread please stick to the theme.

If you want to send me an email:

Peter.hefner@gmx.de

In german.

Die Zeit der Stille ist vorüber. An vielen Orten kehren die Elfen in die Gefilde der alten Welt zurück um ihren Platz wieder einzunehmen.

Variel saß auf einer Wurzel nahe Ost-in-Edhil, seinem Heim, und schaute zu Uldral herüber, der vor ihm im Graß saß.

„Variel, ich sehe viele unserer Brüder und Schwestern verstreut und ziellos diese Welt durchstreifen. Manche von ihnen haben sich gar den dunklen Mächten zugewandt. Wie können wir da nur bestehen? Sag, können wir noch hoffen?“

Ein Schwarm Vögel erhob sich und zog im hohen Bogen über ihr Heim und über die dahinter liegenden Berge. Variel schaute ihnen nach.

„ Sieh, selbst der kleinste Vogel vermag die höchsten Mauern überwinden - Hoffnung gibt es immer, sie ruht in deinem Herzen und solange Du sie am Leben hältst wird sie immer da sein“

„Sag Variel, glaubst Du das sie zu uns kommen werden, um das Reich der Elfen wieder auferstehen lassen?

„Ich habe Hoffnung, Uldral“

sagte Variel, noch immer den Vögeln nachschauend.

Oben