• Willkommen Gast, auf dem Forum und im Wiki der UOB, der "Ultima Online Bibliothek"!
    Wir werden unsere Regeln hier kurz aufzählen, bitte richtet euch danach, auch im Sinne eines fairen und trotzdem offenen Meinungsaustausches, generell am Interesse einer Umgebung in der sich möglichst alle wohlfühlen sollen!

• Sinnloses Spamming ist nicht erlaubt. Ein-Smilie Postings sind nicht erlaubt. Kurze Postings welche nichts Sinnvolles zum Thread beitragen sind Spamming
    • Das Posten von Bugs und Exploits sowie Links zu Seiten wo solche zu lesen sind, dies betrifft auch illegale Dritt-Verkäufer Seiten
    • Informationen zu Freeshards und ähnlichen Projekten gehören nicht auf unsere offizielle UO-Fansite - Infos zu anderen Spielen sind erlaubt (siehe Unterforum "Spieleecke")
    • Avatare/Benutzerbilder sollten den aufgestellten Regeln entsprechen
    • Trotz allem auch mal immer wieder an das Scamming-Thema denken
    • Bitte beachtet auch die Marktplatzregeln
    • Kontaktperson für Fragen ist Medea - und nun, viel Spaß beim Lesen!

Moonglow Gourmet Dinner

Nicnivin

Dieb
Dear citizens of Sosaria,

we have been working hard, day to day, so we now take our time to enjoy the fruits of our labor.

We are having a dinner in Moonglow

Saturday, March the 18th, 8:30 pm (CET),​

at the Councilor's Guild in Moonglow, just north of the bank.

While we all are going to enjoying food and drink, this is the opportunity for chefs and dinner designers to present their menus. A jury will judge the meals to find the best creation.

The following rules apply for submits:
  • The meal must have a name.
  • The designer does not have to be the chef, they can have the meal be cooked by someone else.
  • You are free to turn in anything from a stew to a five-course menu...
  • ... as long as a single person can eat it fully.
  • Criteria will range from taste, creativity, and innovativeness to compilation and overall aesthetics - in the end the excitement of the jury decides.
  • Together with the components of the meal the designer hands me a book describing the menu, containing the name of the menu, the name of the designer, and a description of every single course. The description may be in English or German.
  • The meal and the book are handed to me at least 1 day in advance to the dinner (that is Friday, March the 17th, 8:30 pm CET).

Here is an example of a meal, as a suggestion of how we can use it in the presentation:
  1. Description in the book: A shepherd's meal - A loaf of bread, on a wooden plate with a knife, a wedge of delicious mature Comté cheese, two crunchy apples, and a pitcher of fresh sheep's milk. To top it off a shot glass of Obstler.
  2. Components of the meal: bread loaf, wheel of cheese, 2 apple, a pitcher of milk, a glass of Obstler (Spirytus, created using a distillery and named 'Obstler, poured in 'a glass'); it is also possible to provide a tinkered plate and knife to better match the description.

I will present the meals at the dinner (unless someone else requests this honor), one after the other, using the descriptions in the books. While not a strict rule, it would help to keep the designer anonymous, until the contest is over, to objectively find the best creation.

The number of menus to present is limited to ten. In case we don't get enough participating dinner designers, I would consider presenting a second menu of every designer. So feel free to submit more than one menu, but please mention the order of importance. Right in that line I have to mention that I might present meals designed by my own chef as well, but I will step back if enough participants show up.

So be creative, present you favorite meal. And even if you don't submit your own creation, join us to enjoy the excellent meals and company.

Nicnivin,
Queen of the Unseelie Court, Governor of Moonglow

Oben