• Willkommen Gast, auf dem Forum und im Wiki der UOB, der "Ultima Online Bibliothek"!
    Wir werden unsere Regeln hier kurz aufzählen, bitte richtet euch danach, auch im Sinne eines fairen und trotzdem offenen Meinungsaustausches, generell am Interesse einer Umgebung in der sich möglichst alle wohlfühlen sollen!

• Sinnloses Spamming ist nicht erlaubt. Ein-Smilie Postings sind nicht erlaubt. Kurze Postings welche nichts Sinnvolles zum Thread beitragen sind Spamming
    • Das Posten von Bugs und Exploits sowie Links zu Seiten wo solche zu lesen sind, dies betrifft auch illegale Dritt-Verkäufer Seiten
    • Informationen zu Freeshards und ähnlichen Projekten gehören nicht auf unsere offizielle UO-Fansite - Infos zu anderen Spielen sind erlaubt (siehe Unterforum "Spieleecke")
    • Avatare/Benutzerbilder sollten den aufgestellten Regeln entsprechen
    • Trotz allem auch mal immer wieder an das Scamming-Thema denken
    • Bitte beachtet auch die Marktplatzregeln
    • Kontaktperson für Fragen ist Medea - und nun, viel Spaß beim Lesen!

Hide and Seek 3 (Event)

New Frarc

Knappe
Friday 5 february .

Find my hidden Character hidden in the world and get a reward.

- First meet Frarc at roof of West-Britain bank at 8:30pm CET so he can take notes of the people who will join.
- A bit before 9pm CET Frarc will leave, a chat channel named Hide and Seek will be open.
- In chat my hidden character will random ask someone to ask a question so they get clues to find him/her.
- Think carefull what question to ask. Questions that specific ask to the location will not be answered or answered in a silly way.
- Find my character and then ask what she wants.

The first three who bring the item i need gets a reward.

1st place price : Agapite and golden smithy hammer runics. (Fully charged)
2nd place price : Bag with 10 Powder of fortifying. (100 charges total)
3rd place price: Bag with 10 different Underworld/Abyss goodies.

Claire Repaire

Söldner
We have to trap Kyrg first in our Guilds atomic shelter.
Then equip his 50+ runebooks labeled "DFs most abandoned places"

Then we will be ready. :D

/Claire

kyrgon

Knappe
Ehh - thats not fair.... *don't want to be in an atomic shelter*

*thinks*

Frarc? I can you show a few very very nice places.... One place is only reachable with housing. Are you interested to hide at such places? *evil grins to claire*

New Frarc

Knappe
Ehh - thats not fair.... *don't want to be in an atomic shelter*

*thinks*

Frarc? I can you show a few very very nice places.... One place is only reachable with housing. Are you interested to hide at such places? *evil grins to claire*

Or for a change the item to bring is Kyrgon head! :bat:

Claire Repaire

Söldner
Well, this was a real challenge again.
Took a long time until we found out, that the serp dragons in Ilsh were the desired location. It took me another 5 minutes of browsing stratics on how to get there. ^^ - It has been a long time since I have been there for the last time. :blinzel:

Congrats to Nina and Kyrg - besides thinking, guessing, and investigating they also delivered the translation service for non-English participants, so they really deserve their awards.

But I´m sure I got the best reward: Among my really valuable prices was a barrel of straight Gargoyle hard liquor - so I guess it´s time for a booze-up next time.:D

Thanks to Frarc and all participants.

*waves*

/Claire

NinLuna

Schüler
thank you for the event :)

was fun and a lot more challenging ..... :cool:

i'm looking forward for the next 'Frarc event'

Oben