• Willkommen Gast, auf dem Forum und im Wiki der UOB, der "Ultima Online Bibliothek"!
    Wir werden unsere Regeln hier kurz aufzählen, bitte richtet euch danach, auch im Sinne eines fairen und trotzdem offenen Meinungsaustausches, generell am Interesse einer Umgebung in der sich möglichst alle wohlfühlen sollen!

• Sinnloses Spamming ist nicht erlaubt. Ein-Smilie Postings sind nicht erlaubt. Kurze Postings welche nichts Sinnvolles zum Thread beitragen sind Spamming
    • Das Posten von Bugs und Exploits sowie Links zu Seiten wo solche zu lesen sind, dies betrifft auch illegale Dritt-Verkäufer Seiten
    • Informationen zu Freeshards und ähnlichen Projekten gehören nicht auf unsere offizielle UO-Fansite - Infos zu anderen Spielen sind erlaubt (siehe Unterforum "Spieleecke")
    • Avatare/Benutzerbilder sollten den aufgestellten Regeln entsprechen
    • Trotz allem auch mal immer wieder an das Scamming-Thema denken
    • Bitte beachtet auch die Marktplatzregeln
    • Kontaktperson für Fragen ist Medea - und nun, viel Spaß beim Lesen!

Hide and Seek 2 (Event)

New Frarc

Knappe
Friday 22 January.

Find my hidden Character hidden in the world and get a reward.

- First meet Frarc at roof of West-Britain bank at 8:30pm CET so he can take notes of the people who will join.
- A bit before 9pm CET Frarc will leave, a chat channel named Hide and Seek will be open.
- In chat my hidden character will random ask someone to ask a question so they get clues to find him/her.
- Think carefull what question to ask. Questions that specific ask to the location will not be answered or answered in a silly way.
- Find my character and then ask him/her what he most desire. Then bring that item to him/her.

The Three who bring the item i need gets a reward.

1st Place price :Rune Beetle Carapace http://www.uoguide.com/Rune_Beetle_Carapace
2nd Place price:Kasa of the Raj-In http://www.uoguide.com/Kasa_of_the_Raj-In
3th Place price:Tome of the Lost Knowledge http://www.uoguide.com/Tome_of_Lost_Knowledge

Let me know if you interested in this event and if you can/will join.

This time your char will be not just hidden but using the skill hiding too?
Sounds very interesting. I'm pretty sure, that i will seek on the totally wrong location again but i will be there :)

Legacyee

Diener
I too shall try and find your hidden character, but I think that like last time i shall end up going the wrong way again,
It was fun last time

New Frarc

Knappe
Thanks to everyone who helped finding Buzzz!

-1st price Kyrgon Malcheton
-2nd price Seven
-3th price NinaLuna

Thank you again for your time and the fun we had! Looking forward to seek you again :blinzel:#

This time I knew where you are but didn't find the right location to come to you. So I will spend the whole time until your next search with marking runes all over Sosaria :blinzel:

Seven

Assassine
Thx again for a very funny event :) Next time Kyrgon has to participate without his lots of Runebooks :zunge:

Greetings

Seven

Legacyee

Diener
It was a fun event
But I too must spend time marking runes to all over Sosaria the same as Cantwell

but I'm also thinking how I can bribe Frarc for the answers it might be easier, but after last night we know he doen't want gold and showing a nice leg didn't work so I shall mark runes :)

Oben