• Willkommen Gast, auf dem Forum und im Wiki der UOB, der "Ultima Online Bibliothek"!
    Wir werden unsere Regeln hier kurz aufzählen, bitte richtet euch danach, auch im Sinne eines fairen und trotzdem offenen Meinungsaustausches, generell am Interesse einer Umgebung in der sich möglichst alle wohlfühlen sollen!

• Sinnloses Spamming ist nicht erlaubt. Ein-Smilie Postings sind nicht erlaubt. Kurze Postings welche nichts Sinnvolles zum Thread beitragen sind Spamming
    • Das Posten von Bugs und Exploits sowie Links zu Seiten wo solche zu lesen sind, dies betrifft auch illegale Dritt-Verkäufer Seiten
    • Informationen zu Freeshards und ähnlichen Projekten gehören nicht auf unsere offizielle UO-Fansite - Infos zu anderen Spielen sind erlaubt (siehe Unterforum "Spieleecke")
    • Avatare/Benutzerbilder sollten den aufgestellten Regeln entsprechen
    • Trotz allem auch mal immer wieder an das Scamming-Thema denken
    • Bitte beachtet auch die Marktplatzregeln
    • Kontaktperson für Fragen ist Medea - und nun, viel Spaß beim Lesen!

Drachental been threaten. (Event)

Frei übersetzt:

Frarc teilte uns mit, dass einer seiner Familienangehörigen während des Kampfes von einem Gargoyle vergiftet wurde und somit die ganze Sache noch nicht ausgestanden ist.

New Frarc

Knappe
The story continues:

Its been several days after the attack on Drachental by D.A. and her Harbingers. A big group of friends and allies where waiting at the Stadttor for her. I started to get a strange feeling. My brother was in danger. I rushed to my house as fast as i could. On my way to the house i ran into Red. I asked him to go keep a eye on the battle .When i came at the house i saw my brother laying down on the ground.He was having a high fever and seems to be in shock. After checking his body and found a cut in his hand. MJ arrived at that moment home. I told him to hurry to get Stella.

Meanwhile Dark Angel arrived in town and summoned the Harbingers.She knew from the start the towns people would not give up there beloved town without a fight. When i think back at all what happends, she never counted on them leaving the town. She realy wanted the battle to happen. All this for distracting the town and all of us from her real plans.
If she could kill several innocent people with it and burn some houses,it would been a nice bonus.I should have know that just attacking a town was a bit below her tactical genius mind.We got caught in her tricks and my brother is now victim of it.

MJ arrived with aunt Stella after a short time. We carried my brother upstairs and lay him down in a bed.Stella used her healing powers on him. No matter what she tried, nothing seemed to work. She told us he was been poisond.My brother opend his eyes and started to mumble something.He told us that a gargoyle in a red robe walked up to him.Drew a dagger and cut his hand. I can only think that this is the same gargoyle i have seen with D.A. in the cave that we collapsed.

The brave men and woman won against the Harbingers but D.A. disappeared as fast as she appeared.They showed the strenght of the town and the alliance.It feels good so many people fought together for the same purpose.They won but at what price!I feel guilty to bring this danger to these wonderfull people and town.

Four days later Stella not been able to cure my brother.And i am started to feel weakend too. My brother and my lifeforce are linked together. When he dies , i will die with him. Even Scorpio found no solution to cure this poison. Scorpio is a master in poisons. He even have poison running in his veins.This is a poison we never seen before.We have to find a cure and we are running out of time.For both of us!

I'm sending out Belthazor to Ter Mur to find out more about this gargoyle with the strange symbol on his robe. I hope he returns soon with news. We have to find this gargoyle. He poisond my brother. He might have the cure too.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Nachteule

In ewiger Dankbarkeit unserem UO Oldie
Mit vereinten Kräften,werden wir auch dieser Lage Herr werden...:daumenhoch:...die Garde wird alles opfern.

Edit : Vielleicht kann man die Story übersetzten ?

New Frarc

Knappe
The story continues:

After several days of searching, Belthazor found information on this Jigsaw. This Jigsaw is for hire for anyone who pays him enough gold.Jigsaw have a sick and twisted mind who likes to play games. But his games can have deadly consequences.

Belthazor was able to make a meeting with Jigsaw.Jigsaw knows the cure for my brother but will only give the ingredients if us, the allies,Drachental Citizens and Friends agreed to play some games. If we win his games he will tell us the ingredients. If we fail, my brother will be a day closer to his death.

I am not sure if i'm willing to risk my friends lifes to find the cure for my brother.But i know too well i can not play these games on my own. Again i will send a message to everyone to see if there people out ther to help me again.I just hope they know how dangerous these games can be!

Oben