• Willkommen Gast, auf dem Forum und im Wiki der UOB, der "Ultima Online Bibliothek"!
    Wir werden unsere Regeln hier kurz aufzählen, bitte richtet euch danach, auch im Sinne eines fairen und trotzdem offenen Meinungsaustausches, generell am Interesse einer Umgebung in der sich möglichst alle wohlfühlen sollen!

• Sinnloses Spamming ist nicht erlaubt. Ein-Smilie Postings sind nicht erlaubt. Kurze Postings welche nichts Sinnvolles zum Thread beitragen sind Spamming
    • Das Posten von Bugs und Exploits sowie Links zu Seiten wo solche zu lesen sind, dies betrifft auch illegale Dritt-Verkäufer Seiten
    • Informationen zu Freeshards und ähnlichen Projekten gehören nicht auf unsere offizielle UO-Fansite - Infos zu anderen Spielen sind erlaubt (siehe Unterforum "Spieleecke")
    • Avatare/Benutzerbilder sollten den aufgestellten Regeln entsprechen
    • Trotz allem auch mal immer wieder an das Scamming-Thema denken
    • Bitte beachtet auch die Marktplatzregeln
    • Kontaktperson für Fragen ist Medea - und nun, viel Spaß beim Lesen!

Blood Heaven

Mera Luna

Diener

Mera Luna

Follow me:
Spread your wings and kiss the earth
Of your soft silvery coat
It is time for the people of the forest
To close their eyes to reach the stars
Spread your wings and close the eyes
Of this world, my sombre night

Feel me:
There is another world,
beyond the horizon of mortal men.
It is just a footstep away,
follow me if you have the courage.

Follow me where Blood Ravens fly…

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Mera Luna

Diener
Call of the Raven God I

It’s my destiny

He’s calling me, it’s sure collision, it’s bound to lose.
But there’s no denying, I’m still able to choose!
I know what leaves me cold and what burns me up,
now this time it’s just right, I’m very sure…

I call it a wonder, something that’s hard to define.
It’s like thunder that strikes my senses hard.

He’s my destiny and it’s hard to see how I could love him more
He’s my destiny, he got a hold on me, I can not escape him.

My heart has drifting back and forth in love for him.
But in what direction, I was never sure.
And then he called me towards him and threw myself to his will.
Nobody has moved me quite like this.

This is my story, read it to understand.
Follow me into the gate of no return.
Try to find me before it’s to late.
Save my Soul…

Mera Luna

Diener
The Blood Ritual

The Blood Ritual

The ritual to cut out my heart is started by the Raven God.
Help me, I’m dying…
Save my soul.

As my life is fading slowly away,
I remember what he has said to me:

"I am the Raven God.
I have brought you to my throne in Blood Heaven.
I want you to be my Raven Goddess,
which prevails at my side.

I’ll replace your heart by a raven heart,
so that you forget all human.
Than you think like a real Raven Goddess.

That is your destiny.
Now, I want to show you your future…"

[OOC: For more, please visit The Blood Ritual]

Mera Luna

Diener
Prophecies

Past, Present and Future

Thou ask where do I come from?
Read the story below, and thou will understand; but only if thou are a chosen one too...

Mera, then a Priest, who emerges slowly through the bronze door of a building adjoining the gateway on the right. He wears the white robe of a Hierophant, golden tiara, on his white hair intertwined purple fillets, and carries an ebony sceptre adorned with a golden lion.

Priest: You who have dared to climb the forbidden mountain and to pass the threshold of his temple with naked sword in your hand, of what god are you an initiate?

Mera: Of no god.

Priest: Are you a queen then?

Mera: Not that either.

Priest: By what right, then, being neither priest nor queen, do you dare to knock three times on the fateful brass? Know that the call of the shield reverberates through the deeps of Being. No power can recall the sound, wave on its course in the infinite. Its triple signal summons the triple god. If I make him speak for you, he will manifest himself in his aweful majesty. How will you a mere mortal, endure his radiance and his voice, you who are neither the queen of any nation nor the initiate of any cult?

Mera: It is true that I am no more than a mere mortal. But by the immensity of my desire I feel myself to be a queen, and by the terror which my soul has overcome I am an initiate.

Priest: Indeed? I know not which is the greater, your audacity or your arrogance! Are you perhaps some charlatan who believes that by an act of furtive pilfering she can filch the eternal mysteries, or else some sacrilegious reprobate prompted by an impure intent? Approach this chasm. I know some who after a single glance into its depths were seized with giddiness and let themselves fall. Others have been unable ever to forget it and believe that they are falling, falling for ever into a bottomless void. Weigh your strength then and consider. You can still withdraw.

Mera: A woman does not withdraw when the desire of a lifetime is staked upon one hour and when she knows that hour to be come. Foolhardy? Maybe, but neither sacrilegious nor a charlatan. I am a woman who means to view Heaven and the Abyss before acting and to match the God which she carries within her against the God of the universe. The terrors you speak of do not frighten me. They cannot equal the hell of thoughts which I bear within me without trembling or flinching.

Priest: You speak like a predestined hero. Your name?

Mera: Mera Luna.

Priest: It is well; I was expecting you. Your words suit your deeds as a sword-hilt the blade; that is the mark of the strong. You are a true daughter of Japhet, one of those who walk under the sign of the sun and whom I, heir of the ancient sages, am bound to defend. Now what do you ask of me?

Mera: To learn my destiny, and to find the path that I seek.

Priest: It is upon you to choose your destiny and to find your path. But I am able to bring forth from the Unfathomable and the Eternal the powers which have begotten you and the Guardian Angel who rules over your soul.

Mera: Ah! If only you could!

Priest: I will attempt it. Concentrate your soul in the depth of your heart and do not stir from here till I call.
(Priest kneels, prostrates himself, then kneels upright. Then he prays as follows, with uplifted arms.)
"Lord who hast thy throne in the Unfathomable, King of Heaven and Earth, Father of Worlds and Souls, I invoke Thee. Permit that one of thy rays be manifested to this fearless one, to this daughter who ascends to Thee filled with audacity and noble purpose!"
(A white flash issues from the inaccessible sanctuary. Priest stands up again.)

Priest: The unknown God will speak. Step into the circle.
(He traces a circle in the air. Mera steps into the middle and stands still. Priest takes incense from the copper bowl near the black sphinx and throws some on the altar fire. A red flame flashes out.)
"And now in the Name of the Almighty, speak, Powers of Heaven and Earth! I invoke the Guardian Spirit who rules over this woman!"
(He raises his sceptre. Thunder is heard underground. A crimson light comes from the chasm. The mountain quivers on its base. The columns of the temple reel. Red flashes proclaim the coming of the Spirit.)

Priest: He is the most powerful of all in the Abyss.... Grasp your sword in your hand and behold!
(A beautiful figure slowly rises and appears above the chasm. The God of Light is seated on a planet half riven and seamed with crevasses. One of his hands is chained to the globe by an iron ring riveted to the soil by a thunderbolt. In the other hand he proudly raises a torch in the darkness.)

Mera: Sublime and awful God, I tremble and exult at the sight of thee. Every fibre in my body quivers. My Life Force, multiplied a hundred-fold, seethes as though it gushed exultantly from the well-springs of generation and of eternal desire. How sad and how splendid thou art, O my Guardian Spirit, my God, my God of Light!

God of Light: Thou hast summoned me; what wouldst thou of me?

Mera: To be like thee.

God of Light: Try then.

Mera: How can it be done?

God of Light: Believe in thyself and strive with the Eternal with all the force of thy being.

Mera: Wilt thou support me?

God of Light: Yes, for as long as thy faith in thyself lasts.

Mera: Since I have seen Thee, I feel it to be invincible. But why, O mighty God, is thy immortality shot through with pain and why does the shadow of death darken thy brow?

God of Light: When God said: Let there be light! I was born, radiant and proud, of the breath of His mouth. A star gleamed on my forehead. Soaring through space I cried: "I am intelligence and liberty, I am Light! I will not obey Thee. It is through myself that I mean to be, to know and to conquer." - "Seek, then, God of Light, through Pain and through Death!" said the Eternal. Then I came near to the heart of the Almighty to steal his fire. Stricken by its splendor, I fell, I the Star of the Archangels, dragging down with me a shower of suns and of demons. I fell into the Abyss upon an accursed planet and the Star on my brow has faded. since that day I have ranged through space with this torch kindled at the tabernacle of the Eternal, and slowly I am recapturing his universe. Wouldst thou rather enjoy without effort the uncreated Light or attain it with me through Pain and Death?

Mera: Rather a hundred thousand deaths and everlasting pain than forego a single fragment of my liberty!

God of Light: Art thou as strong as thou believest?

Mera: My whole being aspires towards thee and ascends at sight of thee up to unimagined heights. My heart kindles at thy torch of pride and light.

God of Light: It is well. For thou wilt bear my light before men. Go on thy way.
(He sinks into the black chasm amid red flashes and renewed underground thunder.)

Mera: He is plunging again into the gulf.... He disappears! Oh that moan from the abyss, where millions of damned souls groan and wail without response.... Terror seizes me anew. O God of Light, my mortal pain is heightened by thy immortal pain! Shall I be able to endure it and to sustain thy torch? I have presumed too far on my strength. I feel myself fainting....
(She reels and backs a few steps.)

Priest: Beware! Do not pass the circle or you risk your life. The Abyss is seething and its fumes vomit forth demons.
(He stretches out his sceptre over the chasm.)
Now hear the other voice!
(He takes more incense from the righthand tripod near the white Sphinx and sprinkles it on the altar. A flame of dazzling whiteness flashes out. At once sweet music is heard from the inacessible sanctuary.)

Mera: What are those celestial strains, like the harmony of the spheres, or the incense which comes from the heart of the Seraphim? It softens the bowels of the rock; the huge mountain seems etherialized.... the columns of the temple vibrate like lyres.... and the innermost soul unfolds its flower.

Priest: It is a voice from above. Look! The music becomes light, and the light is about to speak!
(A Star appears above the chasm; it is a five-pointed Star of a vivid whiteness with a golden core. It glitters like a sun; a voice comes out of it.)

The Heavenly Voice: Mera! Mera! Thou hast the brand that burns and the torch that shines. But to make thee a hero, a spotless soul must believe in thee. One alone is enough. But without it thou wilt be nothing.

Mera: Where dwells such a soul?

The Heavenly Voice: Mera! Mera! To make thee a hero, a virgin must burn for thee and follow thee. A woman with the seven rays of Glory must plunge into her own heart the seven swords of pain. Feelest thou the strength to awaken such kind of love?

Mera (with a cry of joy): Yes! By all the forces of desire, by the torch of God of Light I feel strong enough!

The Heavenly Voice: Fulfill thy destiny! Beware of pride which leads to the Abyss. And follow the Star of Love.... Light is a Voice.... Let its Voice be thy Light!
(The star vanishes.)

Priest: The Abyss has spoken and Heaven, too. The Guardian Spirits have baptized your name. Thou called on them; they have chosen thee; henceforth thou must obey them.

Mera: The torch! The star! When shall I see them again?

Priest: Thou wilt see the torch again in the hour of struggle, but the star will kindle on thy brow under the breath of a divine woman.

Mera (Grasps the arm of the priest and cries with passion): A woman's breath mighty enough to kindle the star on the brow of the warrior? (She lets go priest's arm.) This woman, thou makest me look of her, thou bringest her living before my eyes.... with her transparent flesh and the passionate ringlets of her dark hair; her eyes fountains of light, her mouth a flower of tenderness and strength.... (She shakes her head.) O overbold seer, dangerous prophet, why cast this devouring fire into my heart? Even the hair of the maenads and the caresses of the bacchantes cannot kindle such flames of desire!

Priest: It is with that fire that heroes are forged. Thy heart is on the anvil. Let the hammer beat and the sparks fly.

Mera (not listening): The soul who will believe in me.... the virgin who will leave her god to follow me.... the titan woman born of the love of the daughters of Eve with the Archangels.... Where could I ever find her?

Priest: Believe in thy star and thou wilt find her!

Mera: O mysterious sister of my desire, begotten of the blood of my travail, on what height, in what Abyss am I to seek thee? To discover thee I would ransack the world and suffer a thousand deaths. Vast is the universe, but vaster still is my desire! And yet, priest, I leave thee with regret. These temple columns where the gods have spoken to me, when shall I be able to contemplate them again?

Priest: O Mera! One day thou wilt return here.

Mera: Will it be a day of victory or of defeat?

Priest: God alone knows. But what matter if thou remainest equal to thyself?

Mera: O wondrous sage, thou who dwellest like a lion in the cave of truth, thou hast shown me the signs, thou hast made me to speak the Guardian Spirits who reign over me. In their presence my own soul has risen like a warrior in arms. By revealing me to myself thou hast set me free for ever. Because of that I call thee my Master and my King.
(She kneels before the sage.)

Priest: (putting his hand upon Mera's head): And I, O Mera, I call thee my daughter. Be the awakener of souls and the trumpet-blast of the unknown God in the world of the living. And now to action!

Mera (rising): The star and the torch summon me! Farewell!

Priest (stretching out his sceptre): Till we meet again!

Read more about the Prophecies

---------------------
Based on
"An Antique Drama in Five Acts"
by Eduard Schuré

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Mera Luna

Diener
Raven Princess

Raven God:

I want to have a trustworthy human follower on earth who will exactly follow my orders.
And, someday I want to have a Goddess at my side, so this follower should be a woman.
If she does well, she may be worth to be my Raven Goddess.

The Raven God reads in an ancient parchment and speaks to himself:
I believe it is a good starting point creating first a Raven Princess
before I create a Raven Goddess.

So I should do what the parchment recomments:

"Bring a virgin to Blood Heaven.
Make a bed of black roses on the Blood Altar.
Lay her down on the bed of roses.
Use a sacrificial Chalice and give some of your heart blood into it.
Let she drink your blood from the sacrificial Chalice.
Speak the “Raven Prayer”.

Replace half of her heart with the half of a raven heart,
so that she everything knows about humans and ravens.
Now she will learn to think like a real Raven Princess.

To make she your wife,
give her the Raven Wedding Ring.
Now she is yours, and you may show her the future..."

Read more about the Raven Princess

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Mera Luna

Diener
Die Verwandlung

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I can not change
Courage to change the things I can
And the wisdom to know the difference

Noamuth Yath in Blood Heaven

Tief unter Noamuth Yath, ein uraltes halbverfallenes Archiv: Auf einem seit Ewigkeiten nicht mehr benutzten Bett entstehen plötzlich Leuchterscheinungen, die rasch an Intensität zunehmen. Dann: ein greller Blitz und man sieht eine liegende weibliche Gestalt...
Nach einiger Zeit richtet sich die Gestalt auf: Sündhaft schön, stolz und voller Hochmut. Sie hatte sich in Todesangst vor dem Blutritual hierher geflüchtet und war erschöpft eingeschlafen.

Die Gestalt scheint Selbstgespräche zu führen, denn niemand außer einem kleinen Dämon in einem Gitterkäfig ist in dem Raum zu sehen, und doch...

Vor ihr auf dem Boden steht ein leuchtender Ritualkelch, gefüllt mit etwas, das aussieht wie mit einer violetten Farbe verdünntes Blut. Urplötzlich füllt sie sich sehr durstig und gierig trinkt sie den Kelch leer. Sie bemerkt nicht das jener kleine Dämon im Gitterkäfig sie aufmerksam beobachtet. Während sie sich langsam umsieht um den Raum genauer zu erkunden versinkt um sie die Wirklichkeit. Zu spät erkennt sie, dass in dem Kelch eine Droge war... Halluzinationen nehmen ihren Geist in Besitz.

Eine Stimme spricht zu ihr:
"Beruhige dich mein Kind, ich habe dich hierher gelenkt, du wirst eine wichtige Aufgabe an meiner Statt erfüllen. Geh zu jenem Tisch, dort liegt ein Buch. Lies es und folge den Anweisungen. Ich kann dir nicht mehr sagen, meine Kräfte sind in diesem geweihten Fels zu stark geschwächt."

Sie geht zu jenem Tisch, findet das Buch und studiert es aufmerksam. Es enthält einen detaillierten Wegeplan zu einer Stadt und dort zu einem Tempel. Sie macht sich unverzüglich auf dem Weg wie ihr befohlen.

Unbehelligt erreicht sie die Stadt. Die Stadt trägt laut dem Buch den Namen Noamuth Yath. Es ist eine antike Stadt der Alten.
Leise sagt sie zu sich selbst:
"Bald werde ich erfahren was meine Bestimmung ist..."

Im Tempel von Noamuth Yath

Eine weibliche Gestalt betritt den Tempel.

"Ich bin in deinem Tempel, wie du es befohlen hast."
"Komm näher an meinem Altar und lege deine Kleider ab, ich will mit deiner Verwandlung beginnen."
Wortlos entkleidet sie sich und wartet ergeben...

Aus den Wänden scheint Licht zu dringen, welches sich nahe dem Alter fokussiert und die junge Frau einhüllt. Das Licht nimmt eine dunkle, violette Farbe an und als die Frau vollkommen abgeschirmt ist durchdringt ein Schrei den Tempel: Ein Schrei für den menschliche Worte fehlen, nur eine aufs tiefste gepeinigte Frau kann so schreien. Es ist ein Schrei, den man nur einmal im Leben ausstößt wenn man weiß, dass gleich die Seele endgültig vom Leib getrennt und man sich auflösen wird...

Als das dunkle Licht zurück in die Tempelwände verschwindet, sieht man die Frau vor dem Altar stehen. Auf den ersten Blick erscheint sie unverändert und doch: Blickt man auf ihr Gesicht, erkennt man das vor allem die Form und Farbe der Augen verändert sind: Die Pupillen haben eine schlitzartige Katzen-Form wie man sie nur bei Dämonen findet. Die Augen sind nun dunkelviolett, der ganze Körper hat einen zusätzlichen leichten violetten Schimmer, der sich der natürlichen Hautfarbe überlagert.

"Erhebe dein Antlitz. Deine Verwandlung ist abgeschlossen. Du bist nun gereinigt und mir geweiht. Was du am Boden siehst ist ein Teil deines alten Menschenblutes, ich habe es durch Spice ersetzt. Das Spice wirkt wie eine unwiderstehliche Droge, bestehend aus Rabenblut vermischt mit dem Extrakt aus violetten psilocybinhaltigen Pilzen. Spice hat auf dich keine Wirkung, bewirkt aber das du nun einen Geruch an dir hast, der auf Sterbliche stark anziehend wirkt; sei also darauf vorbereitet. Wer dein Blut trinkt wird dir auf ewig verfallen. Dies ist dein einziger Schutz gegen untote Nekromanten.
Das Spice wurde einst vom größten und mächtigsten Dämon dieser Welt erschaffen. Du hast in bereits in jenem Raum in seiner bedauerlichen neuen Existenz gesehen: Dem was von ihm noch über ist. Ich habe ihn verwandelt, er hatte es gewagt sich mir zu widersetzen.

Du aber wirst von nun an Mera Luna heißen und deine erste Aufgabe ist es diese Stadt wieder zu jenem Ort machen der er einst sein sollte.

Und dies ist dein Auftrag: Nur meine Gesetze sollen fortan wieder hier gelten, du wirst ihre Einhaltung überwachen. Wer sich diesen Gesetzen widersetzt soll von deiner Hand sterben."

Mera erwacht wie aus einem Traum. Es muss alles ein Traum gewesen sein! Vor ihr steht ein leeres Trinkgefäß, ähnlich dem im Archiv. Sie erinnerte sich auch aus diesem Kelch getrunken zu haben, weil sie wieder sehr durstig gewesen war. War in beiden Kelchen etwa ein Gift oder eine Droge gewesen? Oder war der im zweiten Kelch am Ende ein Verwandlungstrank gewesen? War sie etwa zu einer Dämonin geworden?

Mera wendet sich langsam vom Altar ab. Etwas muss in dem zweiten Trank gewesen sein: Aus ihren Augen sprüht ein bislang nie gesehenes Feuer, ihr Körper verströmt einen unwiderstehlichen Duft... oder ist das alles nur eine Halluzination?

[Komplette Version von Die Verwandlung.]
[Englische Version von Die Verwandlung in Vorbereitung.]

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Oben